- Pink Kabisa Kenyan Kikoy Shirt
Made entirely from Kenyan Kikoy fabric, hence the name 'Kabisa', which means 'completely' in Swahili
- Kikoy fabric has a very soft and breathable weave, and is woven locally in Kenya
- Transforming Kenyan lives with every sale
- Material: 100% Kenyan Kikoy Fabric
- Colour: Pink
- Button Down Collar
- One button cuff
- Kikoy detailed hem gusset
- Horizontal stitching on the last buttonhole
CHARITY: Keeping with our brand ethos, 5% of every sale goes back into sustainable charity projects in Kenya.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wash inside out at up to 30°. Use normal spin cycle and air dry on a flat surface. Iron at low temperature. Do not bleach or tumble.
NEED THIS ITEM TOMORROW? - ORDER BY 1PM for next working day delivery (UK ONLY)