Meet the Anga Blue Shirt, meaning Sky Blue Shirt in Swahili, the national language of Kenya. This is the perfect summer shirt made from a lightweight cotton & linen blend with pink striped Kenyan Kikoy fabric detailing.
This shirt encompasses the lightweight feel of linen, but with less creasing due to the cotton blend.
- Material: 70% Cotton/30% Linen
- Colour: Light Blue
- Windsor Collar
- Removable KOY Branded Collar Stays
- Signature impala head logo embroidery on lower front button placket
- KOY Branded Buttons
- 2 button sleeve plackets to show cuff detail at a comfortable arm level
- Detailed hem gusset
- Horizontal stitching on the last buttonhole
This shirt also comes in eco-friendly, recyclable, re-usable and plastic free packaging.
Keeping with our brand ethos, 5% of revenue goes back into sustainable charity projects in Kenya.
Care Instructions: Wash inside out at up to 30°. Use normal spin cycle and air dry on a flat surface. Iron at low temperature. Do not bleach or tumble.
Next working day delivery available within UK (Order by 1pm)