Where British 'country-classic' meets African-inspired style...
We've taken a quintessentially British design and added our unique touch of Kenyan Kikoy fabric detailing. This Ranch Jacket is made from 100% heavyweight firm-hand canvas-cotton and finished with a Corduroy-trimmed collar.
Designed with a removable quilted layer that provides extra insulation for colder temperatures, which can also be used as a separate quilted puffer-jacket. The internal layer is attached with hidden zips and clips, which when removed creates a lighter outerwear garment for less harsh weather conditions, making this coat a versatile option for all seasons.
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with inner Maasai-red Kenyan Kikoy detail
- Colour: Desert Sand
- Shower proof lining
- Fabric: 100% heavyweight firm-hand cotton with Kenyan Kikoy trim
- Full two-way brass zip front
- Button-down sleeve cuffs to help keep out the cold and to show off inside cuff trim when folded back
- Two button-down side chest pockets for safe keeping of valuables
- Two large lower-front pockets with button-down flaps
- Two inner pockets
Removable arctic weight polyester layer for extra insulation
- Detachable inner puffer jacket that can also be worn separately
- Embossed leather shoulder patch on left sleeve
- Signature Impala head logo branded button snaps
- Model height: 5.10ft'; Chest size: 40"; Wearing size M
INNER PUFFER JACKET: The inner layer that provides extra insulation can be detached from the jacket using the hidden zips and clips. Once detached and turned inside-out, this layer becomes a separate casual-style Puffer Jacket.
CHARITY: 20% of profits go back into sustainable charity projects in Kenya.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Dry clean only
NEED THIS ITEM TOMORROW? - ORDER BY 1PM for next working day delivery (UK ONLY)