A true Kenyan shirt, made entirely from authentic Kenyan Kikoy fabric, hence the name 'Kabisa', which means 'completely' in Swahili - the national language of Kenya.
Kikoy fabric has a very soft yet breathable nature due to its unique loose weave. The fabric is dyed and woven locally in Kenya.
This Kenyan Kikoy Blue striped shirt works as both a laidback holiday shirt and alternatively a smart casual shirt. Kikoy fabric is also very easy to iron and does not crinkle easily, so for those who do not enjoy ironing, this is a winner option! ;)
- Material: 100% Kenyan Kikoy Fabric
- Colour: Blue & White
- Semi Cutaway Collar
- Removable KOY branded collar stays
- Signature impala head logo embroidery on lower front button placket
- Camel/brown mottled buttons
- One button cuff
- 2 button sleeve plackets to show cuff detail at a comfortable arm level
- Kikoy detailed hem gusset
- Horizontal stitching on the last buttonhole
Keeping with our brand ethos, over 50% of profits go back into sustainable charity projects in Kenya.
This shirt comes in eco-friendly, recyclable, re-usable and plastic free packaging.
Care Instructions: Wash inside out at up to 30°. Use normal spin cycle and air dry on a flat surface. Iron at low temperature. Do not bleach or tumble.
Next working day delivery available within UK (Order by 1pm)
FREE UK, EUROPE,US & EAST AFRICA SHIPPING