Beaded Belt - Jua (Narrow)
Regular price £99.00
Jua (Sun) Kenyan Beaded Belt.
Beautifully hand crafted in Kenya by the Maasai tribe
- 2 days to complete just one medium sized belt
- Transforming Kenyan lives with every sale
- Materials: Top Grain Leather, Glass Beads, Brass Buckle
- Colour: Red, green, orange and yellow beads on dark brown leather
- The buckles are hand casted by local artisans using recycled brass
- 3cm in width
- All materials are locally sourced in Kenya
- Maasai beadwork is a traditional Maasai craft and art-form dating back hundreds of years
SIZING: If you wear 34" trousers, you should buy a 36" Koy belt - see the size guide for further detail.
CHARITY: Keeping with our brand ethos, 5% of every sale goes back into sustainable charity projects in Kenya.
NEED THIS ITEM TOMORROW? - ORDER BY 1PM for next working day delivery (UK ONLY)
MORE INFO: See our blog - 'The Story Behind Our Maasai Beaded Belts and Dog Collars', in our BLOG page.