From bush to beach... Introducing our Safari Khaki short-sleeved linen shirt with eye-catching Maasai-red Kenyan Kikoy Fabric detailing. The intricate Kikoy fabric detailing, with its bold patterns and vibrant colours, is expertly hand-sewn onto the inner collar stand, sleeves and side slits, creating a true one-of-a-kind piece that is sure to turn heads.
GET THE LOOK: Try pairing this shirt with our light-beige chinos for a safari-chic look. The earthy hue of the khaki linen fabric and the stunning pops of colour in the Kenyan Kikoy trim, combined with our Cheza light-beige chinos creates the perfect blend of wild and elegance.
Khaki Short-Sleeved Linen Shirt
Inspired by the stunning Maasai Mara Safari Park in Kenya
- 100% Pure Linen
- Maasai-Red striped hand-woven Kenyan Kikoy fabric detailing
- Transforming Kenyan lives with every sale
- Material: 100% Pure Linen
- Colour: Khaki
- Windsor Collar
- Signature impala head logo embroidery on lower front button placket
- KOY Branded Buttons
- Detailed hem gusset
- Horizontal stitching on the last buttonhole
- Short Sleeves
- Button-down Kenyan Kikoy trim flap on the sleeve
- Kikoy detail on inner hem side-slits
Model is 5'10" ft with a 40" chest and wears size medium
CHARITY: 20% of profits go back into sustainable charity projects in Kenya.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wash inside out at up to 30°. Use normal spin cycle and air dry on a flat surface. Iron at low temperature. Do not bleach or tumble.
NEED THIS ITEM TOMORROW? - ORDER BY 1PM for next working day delivery (UK ONLY)