Where Kenyan craftsmanship meets classic style...
Embracing the name 'Kabisa,' which means 'completely' in Swahili, the entirety of these shirts are meticulously crafted from the finest Kenyan Kikoy fabric, giving you a truly unique and authentic piece.
Experience the ultimate softness, breathability, and unique charm of Kenyan Kikoy fabric, in a classic and timeless fashion. The fabric's natural texture adds depth, character and authenticity to these shirts.
We have created a faded look for the striped Kikoy detailing, providing a more subtle touch of colour. We are the only designers in the world to have tried and tested this with Kikoy... and we have to say, it's a game changer!
IMPORTANT WASH CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Due to the nature and dying process of the Kenyan Kikoy fabric used for this shirt, please follow the below wash cash instructions:
Wash on its own for the first wash
Only wash with similar / dark colours
- Wash at up to 30°, air dry and iron at low temperature
- Do not bleach or tumble
- Material: 100% Kenyan Kikoy Cotton
- Colour: Blue
- Kikoy Trim: Blue, Navy & Pale-Green Stripe
- Collar: Cutaway
- Removable KOY Branded Collar Stiffeners
- Signature impala head logo embroidery on lower front button placket
- One button cuff
- 2 button sleeve plackets to show cuff detail at a comfortable arm level
- Kikoy detailed hem gusset
- Horizontal stitching on the last buttonhole
- Model is 5'10" ft with a 40" chest and wears size medium
CHARITY: Keeping with our brand ethos, 5% of every sale goes back into sustainable charity projects in Kenya.
NEED THIS ITEM TOMORROW? - ORDER BY 1PM for next working day delivery (UK ONLY)