Elevate your wardrobe with this radiant and refreshing addition to our summer linen shirt collection, meticulously crafted from the finest lightweight linen blend. What sets this shirt apart is the eye-catching Kenyan Kikoy fabric detailing that creates a burst of African flair.
Named after the Swahili word for sun (Jua), this shirt is a fusion of warmth and energy, destined to light up your wardrobe and leave a lasting impression. Sometimes, all it takes is a touch of African sunshine to brighten your style...
Tangerine Linen Shirt
Made from a luxurious linen & cotton blend
- Blue, white and coral-red striped Kenyan Kikoy fabric detailing
- Transforming Kenyan lives with every sale
- Material: Linen & Cotton Blend
- Colour: Tangerine
- Windsor Collar
- Removable KOY Branded Collar Stays
- Signature impala head logo embroidery on lower front button placket
- KOY Branded Buttons
- 2 button sleeve plackets to show cuff detail at a comfortable arm level
- Detailed hem gusset
- Horizontal stitching on the last buttonhole
- This shirt comes in eco-friendly, recyclable, re-usable and plastic free packaging
White skin model is 5'10" ft with a 40" chest and wears size medium
CHARITY: 20% of profits go back into sustainable charity projects in Kenya.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wash inside out at up to 30°. Use normal spin cycle and air dry on a flat surface. Iron at low temperature. Do not bleach or tumble.