Made with a luxurious blend linen and cotton materials. The combination of cotton and linen keeps the lightweight and breathable nature of a linen shirt, yet adds the softness of cotton.
The cotton inclusion also reduces the creasing of the fabric that you naturally find with 100% linen shirts. These shirts are not only comfortable but also stylish, featuring eye-catching Kenyan Kikoy fabric detailing that adds a unique touch of African-inspired style.
Named after the clear blue waters of 'Mida Creek' in Watamu, Kenya. Reflecting the quality of the creek's waters, and accompanied beautifully with an African sunset.
Blue Cotton/Linen Blend Shirt
Linen feel with less creasing
- Pink and blue striped Kenyan Kikoy fabric detailing
- Transforming Kenyan lives with every sale
- Material: 70% Cotton/30% Linen
- Colour: Blue
- Windsor Collar
- Removable KOY Branded Collar Stays
- Signature impala head logo embroidery on lower front button placket
- KOY Branded Buttons
- 2 button sleeve plackets to show cuff detail at a comfortable arm level
- Detailed hem gusset
- Horizontal stitching on the last buttonhole
- This shirt comes in eco-friendly, recyclable, re-usable and plastic free packaging
Model is 5'10" ft with a 40" chest and wears size medium
CHARITY: 20% of profits go back into sustainable charity projects in Kenya.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wash inside out at up to 30°. Use normal spin cycle and air dry on a flat surface. Iron at low temperature. Do not bleach or tumble.
NEED THIS ITEM TOMORROW? - ORDER BY 1PM for next working day delivery (UK ONLY)