Anga Sky-Blue Linen Shirt
Regular price £99.00
Made with a luxurious blend linen and cotton materials. The combination of cotton and linen keeps the lightweight and breathable feel of a linen shirt, yet adds the softness of cotton. The cotton inclusion also reduces the creasing of the fabric that you naturally find with 100% linen shirts. These shirts are not only comfortable but also stylish, featuring eye-catching Kenyan Kikoy fabric detailing that adds a unique touch of African-inspired style. They are perfect for pairing with a variety of outfits, whether you're dressing up for a night out or keeping it casual for a day in the sun.
- Anga (Sky) Blue Shirt
- Made from a lightweight cotton & linen blend
- Pink striped Kenyan Kikoy fabric detailing
- Transforming Kenyan lives with every sale
- Material: 70% Cotton/30% Linen
- Colour: Sky Blue
- Windsor Collar
- Removable KOY Branded Collar Stays
- Signature impala head logo embroidery on lower front button placket
- KOY Branded Buttons
- 2 button sleeve plackets to show cuff detail at a comfortable arm level
- Detailed hem gusset
- Horizontal stitching on the last buttonhole
- This shirt comes in eco-friendly, recyclable, re-usable and plastic free packaging.
CHARITY: Keeping with our brand ethos, 5% of every sale goes back into sustainable charity projects in Kenya.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wash inside out at up to 30°. Use normal spin cycle and air dry on a flat surface. Iron at low temperature. Do not bleach or tumble.
NEED THIS ITEM TOMORROW? - ORDER BY 1PM for next working day delivery (UK ONLY)